Video Title: The Mystery of the Kingdom
Instructor: Jerry Robinson
Length: 62 minutes
Table of Contents:
- 00:10 – Introduction
- 01:22 – Opening prayer + A brief introduction to Biblehub.com
- 06:07 – The biblical foundation for this teaching
- 07:00 – Why Jesus spoke in parables
- 09:17 – Jesus gave the mystery of God to the apostles
- 10:01 – What is the Kingdom of God?
- 12:08 – There is not a kingdom on the earth that receives God’s Kingdom
- 16:25 – The Jews expected Messiah to destroy man’s kingdoms
- 21:54 – To understand the mystery we must understand “ages”
- 27:07 – We must dig deep and be firmly rooted in the apostolic doctrine
- 31:02 – Jesus spoke of the present age and the “age to come”
- 43:50 – What then is the mystery of the Kingdom?
- 53:37 – As believers, we are to share the mystery of the Kingdom of God
- 55:24 – Concluding remarks
Video Description: The earthly life and mission, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ fulfilled ancient prophetic texts to the letter, but in a way that no one could understand — except the Apostles.
Indeed, Jesus Christ came to the earth with a message of the Kingdom of God. But Christ’s words would largely fall on deaf ears for a very simple reason. Namely, the unfolding of God’s Kingdom was shrouded in a mystery that Christ revealed exclusively to the Apostles.
In Mark 4:11,12, Jesus gives the following response to His disciples when they inquired of Him why he was teaching with parables.
“To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that
‘Seeing they may see and not perceive,
And hearing they may hear and not understand;
Lest they should turn,
And their sins be forgiven them.’”
What then is this “mystery of the kingdom of God” that Christ entrusted to His disciples?
In this one-hour teaching with Bible teacher/researcher Jerry Robinson, you will learn:
– What the Kingdom of God is — and what it is not
– What the “mystery of the Kingdom” is — and how it changes everything
– A brief introduction to the Biblical meaning of “mystery”
– World vs Ages: A comparison of the usage of world (“kosmos“) and age (“aion“) in the New Testament
– A New Testament view of the world (“kosmos”)
– And much more!
The existence of this “present evil age” and our desire for the “age to come” are a mystery hidden in God before the ages ever began.
Prepare to be challenged in your conception of the Kingdom of God in this powerful, unique kingdom-centered, Bible-based teaching.
Enjoy the teaching!
I encourage you now to watch our latest teaching online. Once you have enjoyed this teaching, I recommend that you take two next steps.
Your Two Next Steps
2. Register for our live Sunday AM teachings. Reserve your seat for our next live teaching this Sunday morning at 10:00 AM CT. You can register here. Even better, tell them to register for our 2021 monthly teaching series here.
Blessings to you!
Jerry Robinson – TrueRichesRadio.com
P.S. Next Sunday, our topic will be the parable of the “Wheat and the Tares.” Prepare for fresh insights into the Kingdom of God in this upcoming teaching!
About Jerry Robinson
We believe in the power of prayer. Send your prayer requests and praise reports here.
Have a comment or a question about this teaching? Share it below