Prepare to see Bible prophecy unfold in the Sinai wilderness in this inspired teaching with Jerry Robinson
There are many types and shadows regarding the future that can be seen in the pages of the Old Testament. Perhaps one of the most powerful types occurs at the foot of Sinai as God’s people wait for the return of Moses.
In this riveting teaching by Bible teacher/researcher Jerry Robinson, you will learn:
– The incredible “Moses-Jesus pattern”
– The importance of “waiting” for Christ until His return
– How the blood sacrifices and covenant at the foot of Sinai foreshadow Christ’s New Covenant sealed with His own blood
– A prophetic examination of the stone tablets “cut without hands” striking the foot of Sinai
– How scoffers took over at the foot of Sinai
– Why a false image is credited with delivering liberty to God’s people at the foot of Sinai
– And so much more!
This highly educational and Biblically-based 68-minute video teaching with Jerry Robinson is designed to inform you of the past so you can better understand the present and prepare for the future.
This powerful and fascinating teaching will reveal a stunning picture of what really went on at the “foot” of Sinai while the people waited for Moses to return from the presence of God. Prepare to see Bible prophecy unfold in the Sinai wilderness in this inspired teaching with Jerry Robinson
After viewing this teaching, you will have a new appreciation for the prophetic events at Sinai — and what the Bible says about it.
If you are seeking faith-driven, Kingdom-centered Bible teaching, don’t miss this teaching!
About Jerry Robinson
Learn More About True Riches
Video Details/Table of Contents
Video Title: Lawlessness At Sinai
Instructor: Jerry Robinson
Video Genre: Bible Prophecy, Old Testament
Length: 68 minutes
Table of Contents:
- 00:08 – Opening comments
- 02:37 – An overview of today’s teaching
- 03:57 – The Moses-Jesus pattern
- 14:31 – Moses before ascending Sinai (Exodus 24:1-18)
- 21:24 – The unmistakable Jesus pattern at Sinai
- 26:59 – God wants to give Moses the stone tablets “cut without hands” (compare Daniel 2:44-45)
- 32:32 – Moses promises to return and tells the elders, “Wait for us…”
- 36:22 – Moses returns and descends the mountain (Exodus 32:1-35)
- 44:14 – The people tire of waiting for Moses (Where is the promise of His coming?)
- 47:47 – Liberty and The Lie: A false image is credited at the foot with delivering them from Egypt
- 50:47 – Image: God’s people worship a false image of the true God at the foot of Sinai
- 51:08 – Right God, Wrong Way: They exchange the glory of God for an image (see Romans 1)
- 53:07 – Moses intercedes for the people while atop the mountain
- 54:12 – The atmosphere was festive at the foot of Sinai; similar to the days of Noah and the days of Lot
- 55:41 – Moses shatters the stone tablets cut by God at the foot of the mountain
- 57:26 – The people drink of the cup of their own abominations at the foot of Sinai
- 58:09 – The evil of the people emerges; they are unrestrained at the foot of Sinai
- 59:30 – The will of the people prevailed at the foot of Sinai (just as it did at Christ’s death)
- 1:02:14 – Conclusion: Christ will return just as He left; when He returns, will He find faith on the earth?
Once you have enjoyed this teaching, we recommend that you take three next steps.
1. Leave a comment below with your thoughts, questions, or encouraging Bible verses. If you enjoy the teaching, leave a comment below to encourage others. (If you prefer to communicate privately, you can send me an email through our contact page here.)
2. Share this video with someone. You probably know someone who would benefit from watching this teaching. Just send them the link to this page. You can share the video link with anyone. The link to share is here.
3. Register for our next live online Sunday morning teaching webinar. Reserve your seat for our next live teaching webinar. You can register here.
Many blessings to you!
Jerry Robinson – TrueRichesRadio.com
We believe in the power of prayer. If you have a prayer request or a praise report, please send it here.
Have a comment or a question about this teaching? Share it in the comments section below. (Prefer to communicate privately? Send me an email through our contact page here.)